Thursday 14 January 2016

BUKKA REVIEW aka Road side restaurant

 This would be my very first post; I pray i don't look back at this post and say to myself what the hell was I thinking... Happy New Year... No new year resolutions for me the one I made in the past was broken after a week... Oshisko, I'll take life as it comes..

 I read a lot on reviews of new restaurants from foodies like me... yes I said it I love food, and yes I am fat but I exercise... in my dreams.
You see blogs like Sisiyemie writing her experiences on her visit to different restaurants like Delta Pot and the likes, but have you ever read a review on Iya Basirat that sells hot Amala, ewedu garnished with plenty shaki, pomo, ogunfe, roundabout e.t.c. never but she's got a whole lot of customers, you even see situations where men in suit wash plates just to get food, did you just say god forbid issokay..

I am dedicating this post and subsequent ones to the road side buka's. Shout out to them for saving our lives since 19kiridim, with only N150 you can eat a 'healthy' meal of N70 rice, N30 beans, N50 beef.

First stop will be a woman I call Aunty Blessing, she sells really tasty meals in the Police barracks at Obalende. One thing I love about her is that she is very neat, she makes jollof rice, white rice, Fried rice with curry and green beans only... if you thinking of the one you eat in Tastee fried chicken, OYO is your case. Porridge beans, Macaroni mixed with Spaghetti. She also has one the baddest shaki in town, I wonder how she does it?

Her bad sides, she can be very mean when she wants to I really do not blame her, she is the only one, selling and doing the dishes that's no small task for one person. Also I'll advice you don't stay there to eat because she doesn't have a comfortable place where one can eat. Attached is a picture of one of the meals I had there.
Chielo food

Chielo food

Chielo Food

Chielo Food


No comments:

Post a Comment