Friday 15 January 2016

DIARY OF AN ANGRY GIRL

Google images.
I am having a really horrible day, in-fact month.... Dear January I thought we were friends how can you be treating me like this...

I've got some personal emotional issues, the book where i write my thoughts has gone missing, all my write-ups gone, a boss who's got serious temperamental moods, this minute she's happy the next she hauling and screaming like.... Geezzz!!!. My phone just started messing up and CM Trojan app can't seem to get rid of the 12 Viruses that have taken over my phone.. how bad can it get; I can't afford to get a new phone now... Oluwa help your baby..

No Boyfriend and I keep hearing you very pretty, sweet, humble, you'll make a great wife... helloooooo... I never see the ring, who fine girl help; Bad girls getting married to men that worship the ground they walk on, having fat bank accounts, going on summer trips, having cute kids and acting all married. And me the good girl... scratch that 'Bad girl'.

I wish I had lots of boyfriends in school, I'd probably be a pro by now in relationships.
I wish i went on adventurous trips with my friends instead of staying behind to read and submit assignment.. and to think I'll write assignments for people and even submit for them and what do I get in return a hand on my chin listening to them narrate their adventures while I narrate mine in dream land.
I wish I started a business in catering, hair dressing or even sewing instead of writing professional exams that till now I'm yet to get the certificate...choi... Nne you have seen something.

I wish! I wish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment